- Apr 27, 2018 -
Detailed parameters of the wrist sphygmomanometer:
Display mode: data display mode, systolic pressure measurement value, diastolic pressure measurement value, heart rate.
Measurement method: Seismic measurement method
Pressurization method: fully automatic pressurization
Exhaust method: exhaust valve
Reading method: Without voice, it can interact with the hospital system through Bluetooth or USB and feedback the physical health status of the measurer.
Measurement range: pressure measurement range 0~330 mmHg, blood pressure measurement range 30~270mmHg
Measurement range: Pulse measurement range 30~180 times/min
Measurement accuracy: ± 1mmHg, ± 1 (pulse count)
Power: DC 3V power supply
Storage temperature and humidity: -10°C - +40°C·30c/oRH
- Previous: No Information
- Next: The knowledge of wrist sphygmomanometer
- How to preserve blood sugar test pa...
- How to determine the accuracy of th...
- The benefit of measuring blood sugar
- Direction of development of blood g...
- Storage of blood glucose test strips
- Electronic sphygmomanometer and mer...
- Monitor the meaning of digital sphy...
- Understand the importance of blood ...
- Often monitor blood sugar, control ...
- Choose wheelchair considerations
Related Industry Knowledge